Monday, November 18, 2002

Thanks to Miao, Joy and I were able to apply for a job at Info NXX. Not related to my course, but it's just temporary. That would give me enough time to process my documents for abroad and then earn some moolah at the same time. I think I'll enjoy a working experience in that field. That would help improve my verbal communication skills since I know that's one of my weakest points. I am more of a showy person than a talker and I express myself better in writing. (That's why I have this blog!). Interview and exams are through. Whew! Final interview on Wednesday! Wish me luck! :)

Got a package from the New Jersey Board of Physical Therapy today! Exciting! But what's weird is that, I can't remember ever applying for a temporary license there. Hmmm... Actually, I just ordered a bulletin from TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), but the bulletin has not arrived yet. Then this package came. It was cool 'coz it contains info I need to work there and even the papers are complete. I wonder who sent me that. My Tita has not confirmed anything about it.

Another mystery in my life. Gotta ask my mom about it later.

US or UK?

Still confused.

No comments: