Friday, November 15, 2002

I am pissed off. I have to log this in to get this off my chest.

Have you ever experienced a day when nothing seems to go right?
When people come from out of nowhere to ruin your plans and deflate your ego?
When you wish to be at some other place, living another life?
When you sing "Life's a b*tch, I hope I die... SOON" instead of "Life's a b*tch and then you die"?
When you think all the people who mean to you, the very reasons why your making plans and working your butt off, don't understand you and stab you in many ways 'til you slowly die?
When you seem to feel like a stranger and people close to you don't know you anymore and then you reach a point when you also don't know yourself?
When people call you a b*itch -- even the ones closest to your heart -- and actually believing them?
When people think you are like anesthesia, so insensitive to other people's feelings?

If only they knew.
How hard life is.
How you just want to break down and cry and hope that after you've shed all your tears, all your problems are gone -- forever.
If only they knew.
How I act like a sponge, absorbing everything, digesting and analyzing everything... then forming a shell in order for me not to show my real emotions. Thinking it's a strategy to protect myself and protect other people.
Maybe that's why they call me insensitive. Or a b*tch.
If only they knew.
How I feel whenever I'm alone, thinking things over, wondering where's life leading me.
If only they knew.
How I feel so full I want to burst, but people around me think I'm empty inside.
If only they knew what I'm going through now.

Then I'll be happy, even for a while

No comments: