Sunday, November 10, 2002

Just made a reservation for Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets in Greenbelt 3!!! I am so excited! I wonder what I would feel like when it's The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers... Hehehe! :)

Attended the moot a while ago. Loved our Quento. Galing talaga ni Miao at May Anne... Happy to meet old and new faces.

I feel really lazy today... Ho-hum! Hmm..hmmm... I used to like spending time alone, like when I'm commuting from one place to another, or when I just decide to go to the mall and observe people or watch a movie... Well, I don't do that nowadays since I don't have the money I used to have. But then I feel sad whenever I'm alone these past few days. Nothing in particular really triggers that "sadness". Thoughts just run through my mind when my hands are idle. I love to think and watch, but sometimes, I feel more depressed whenever I do that.

No comments: