Monday, November 11, 2002

Talked to Alvin for a while last night. That guy has plans. Hahaha! I think I'm included in one of those plans but, oh well, I have my own plans too. ;)

Talked to Joy last night too. It was the longest we've ever talked in our entire lives! We learned we have so many things in common. I guess I'm really glad we somehow have each other as friends.

These past few weeks, I have been waiting for omens. Omens that would help me realize my Personal Legend (Paulo Coelho's "The Alchemist"). I woke up with a heavy heart, then by some twist of fate, things suddenly changed.

Joy woke me up and told me about the news that her mom knows someone who's desperately looking for therapists for London. Lucky since our school is one of the three schools accredited by the UK so we're not having any problems with that. I hope we won't need to take any exams whatsoever. Actually, we had to have two years experience, but then who knows? We can make changes. It's different since I never felt this excited compared to my plans of working in the U.S. We were even thinking about what we're going to do there and we just laughed it off. Joy's parents are excited about it. My mom told me she has a "different" feeling about it. We were actually making plans! That made me feel "up and running", thinking of the thought that before Christmas, we could really leave for London, one of the places here on earth I would love to go to.

No comments: