Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Sometimes, I just like to spend my time with myself rather than with a person whom I couldn't comprehend. Typical Melancholy comment but it's true. I miss Lau! Yoohoo!!! if you're reading this: "Miss ko na company mo. Ikaw lang yata 'yung naka-intindi talaga sa akin, if not completely understood, at least you tried your best to understand me."

I don't like it when people say things they don't mean, all the while I'm thinking that they meant what they said.

Sometimes I find myself alone and I don't wonder why. Maybe I am just waiting for the person who would like to spend time with me and would prefer my company over anything else. Even if we're just sitting and watching TV or riding the jeepney together or watching a movie or discussing our observations about people around us while drinking coffee. It's difficult when people don't seem to understand me. I just want someone whom I could feel relaxed with, even if we don't talk, as long as we're together, silence becomes comfortable. I think I'm the only one who understands this, but well, I just have to put this in my blog. I may not find the right words now to describe how I feel but one of these days, I can just type the exact name of the person I'm describing and everything will fall into place.

No comments: