Sunday, October 06, 2002

It's been a week since my parents left for the province. I miss them. I feel sad. It's difficult being the eldest-- budgeting and being responsible. I am broke. No more moolah! Waaaah!

I'm glad I still have my friends. I attended our TPTS moot for this month. I was hesitant at first but glad I did. Met new and old faces. It's my first without Laurice there and we miss her a lot. I also downloaded the latest full-screen The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers trailer!!! Wonderful! Bravo Peter Jackson!!! Because of that, I had no more prepaid load yet so I monitired linktv and I met new friends again. Coincidence?

Maktub

I'm glad there are still people out there whom I can relate to and who can also relate to me.

Something happened to my crush, Mark Raymund Nicodemus Nicolau. Somebody sent me a message telling me he's Mark and I have to stop keeping in touch with him. I dunno if it was really him but I felt sad. I have to confirm first.

I'm using "free" dial-up access!!! *Hope so* =)

Gotta run, I have loads of emails to read!









No comments: