Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Another day passes by...

Laurice called again last night. I was watching CSI then. What's weird was that she was trying to contact Joy and she learned that she is STUDYING. I dunno where or why or about what. She hasn't told me anything considering that I'm just a phone call or a text message away... Hmmm... Doesn't she have this sick uncle she keeps on visiting in Manila? Or is she really up to something she doesn't wanna tell me? Oh well...

I had a fun day with Madell, We talked and talked and I introduced her to the business. She seemed interested. Great! We also watched Spy Kids 2... One necklace to rule them all... My precioussss... Hahaha! Really funny.

I went home earlier than usual. I didn't attend the preview. I lost about PhP5,000 today for the stuff I needed for the business, the WES ticket and a couple of books. I just hate it when I end up having lesser money in my pocket at the end of the day. But oh well, such is life.

I'm online and it's 3AM. Isn't that a record for me? Hahaha!

Oh and before I forget, Cris called and I dunno if I'm putting myself in a very awkward situation by agreeing to meet him before his birthday (October 23) BUT he should attend the WES in Manila Hotel. Am I a blackmailer or am i just a plain b*tch? Hehehe! There's this guy again from yahoo messenger (seban_amy) who proposed to me before and is proposing again. I dunno why he CAN'T just get it! I need to be in love and the way things are looking now, I am NOT ready for marriage! :) He was telling me that he's gonna come here in the country and we're gonna spend time together and then I decide if I like him. I guess he has the time and money to do that huh? But then I don't wanna be the one to waste them. I told him not to wait for me but he will. He's making me feel guilty by telling me he has rejected so many girls because of me, he has included me in his plans for the future, he dreams about me and him together, and he even made my picture as his PC wallpaper (talk about twisted... Scary thoughts... *shudders*). Oh what the heck?!

Go me! ;p

No comments: