Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Got posty from Laurice!!! Funny thing is, I suggested she send me one so I'll know her address, but then she forgot to put her address!!! Hahahaha!

I chatted with a 16-year old girl from Egypt last night. She's pretty and she is sexually molested by her 40-year old nanny! I feel sooo sorry fo her. But then she told me she likes it too. How sad! She won't even try to have boyfriends coz she's afraid of boys! Dunno what that nanny (Mery) told her. Tsk tsk! Met a few people through chat too. One guy from the U.S., but is really Indian/Singaporean and another local guy from San Juan.

I lost a crush and a friend yesterday. I'm so sad since I was looking forward to meeting Dimoy in person. But like what Nilo told me, my guy is just out there somewhere and I will never run out of friends and crushes... He's right (again!). But guess what, I gained an admirer... but then he is only 14! Hahaha! Rio a.k.a. Voronwe. Oh well! He's just young...

I'm failing in my business again. I am waiting for omens now...

No comments: