Thursday, October 24, 2002

I'm technically still working as of the moment. It's Thursday, 5:45PM. The first Thursday that I won't be in AIM mingling with the leaders in the business. I am typing a cover letter and my boss is really "harassing" me every now and then. Toxic! I am very, very busy. I won't be meeting him tonight. He said he's serious in reviewing. I hope he passes. I know he will.

The nagging feeling is not just nagging now... it's biting me on my back. Little stabs... Damn, they hurt! So disappointing and sad. Why? There are other guys... Yes, there are. I am still convincing myself there are... but nobody like him. Damn...

Why is it that you can't just teach yourself to fall for a person who loves you? And love a person who doesn't give a damn? Darn life.

C is really serious about me. Too bad I can't teach myself to fall in love. Can I? I dunno.

Got an advice that's really funny. Gotta thank the people from the laboratory where I spent some time working. Found great friends there. I need Sanguines in my life.

No comments: