Friday, October 11, 2002

I was able to get a few hours free to read more chapters from the book I'm currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. It is getting quite interesting now but then I have to stop in order to meet a couple of friends who are interested to see the business. This was quite a good day since I kept myself a bit busy so as no to whine about not having money again. I am just looking forward to Monday.

The business preview came quite well. Two people who want something in life, but they have different dispositions. The one was very vocal about it and the other one was just quite and all reserved. The vocal one is on the beginning of a very promising career, the other one is just ending a kinda tragic life in college.

Laurice called this morning. Actually, she woke me up. She told me she's doing quite fine although her trip to the mall to go online was unsuccessful. She will also not be able to call next week since she's going to Las Vegas with her mom to attend her mom's reunion. Lucky girl! She said she's getting fatter too. Well, as expected in the States since food is much cheaper there.

We passed by Greenbelt this evening. I miss strolling in the mall and treating myself to a movie or a hearty meal. Or treating my sis to a movie and a hearty meal. *sigh*

Wesley and I will meet next week. So be it.

No comments: