Thursday, October 24, 2002

It is confirmed. Remember the creepy, nagging feeling behind my head? Ohgod. I dunno how to react to that. I am asking other people's opinions but no one seems to say "the right thing". Erm.. what is the right thing to say in this situation? I have no idea.

I hope I will just be informed with all honesty. It's ok. He's not mine to give anyway.

I got no fear of losing you, I can't lose what I never had.

My father is reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. I'm glad. He kept on reciting "Go to school, get good grades, find a job, save money..." like a mantra. It was really funny since I know he did that all his life. He was wondering why he just discovered what Kiyosaki meant about changing one's way of thinking regarding money. Next step: Mind Your Business. STG: NIO on Saturday. If I can drag my parents to the NIO, they are going to meet W. Mwahahahaha!

Had a fight with my bro last night. Slept at 7pm, woke up at 2am. No dinner. Took a bath. Read a magazine. Cried over an article featuring an 18-year old guy who died in South Superhighway (2 blocks from my house). I was depressed and crying over that stupid article. It's normal. I'm a Melancholy. It's a part of my personality. Slept at 4am, woke up at 5am. I heard somebody calling my name. I can't remember myself dreaming that night. It seems real. The voice was clear enough but seems to come from somewhere far. Karen... Then I woke up as if cold water was splashed over my body. It was scary sh*t. I better stop reading those articles before going to sleep.

No comments: