Sunday, October 13, 2002

My parents have finally arrived!

Wa-hey!

I know, know. Within this weekend, I missed two opportunities of expanding my business. I dunno why I am so lazy nowadays. Maybe the fact that I am still broke kinda keeps me in a cage of some sorts. It's like, I'm better off staying at home and reading or watching TV. Now, I don't know whether the fact that they are home will relieve me of my duties as a "home maker". It will, I guess, but as a breadwinner, nope. I have to look forward to payday in order for us to pay our bills. This sucks.

I watched two new series in S23 last night, Boston Public and Six Feet Under. Interesting. Very interesting, I think the guy in SFU, the eldest kid, is very attractive. ;)

Now, it's time for me to say goodbye to the late-night dates with my computer, to the (instant) coffee sprees with myself, to the peace and serenity of dawn, to the sleeping at six AM. My parents are here and I am again confined to the four corners of my room, with some books and a TV to keep me company, not to mention my sleeping sister, cousin and aunt.

*sigh*

I'm gonna miss those moments.

No comments: