Monday, October 28, 2002

There's this negative person who was trying to pull me down last night. We had a really exciting exchange of messages. I know he means well, but then I gave him a piece of my mind. He was not able to reply in the end. All the while he was thinking he's doing me a favor and he stressed out that he is a positive person. How can he be a positive person when he listens to failure stories (only half of the real story) rather than success stories; or when he gives up on things he has not tried yet; or when he tells me I should feel this way or do this instead of that when he has not experienced what I've been through; or when he tells me I can't do it when he doesn't even know me that well?

I will never forget him when I celebrate my success. Now, I have to push through. Thanks to his negative personality, I am more geared towards proving him wrong.

I am going to apply for NY or NJ. Not sure what state as of now but I have done the investigating. I have to take the exams. :)

No comments: