Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I have never been so tired...

Dead tired from work. I don't want to be a "slave" like this for the rest of my life... working for a boss. No freakin' way!

I think ending my contractual job will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Yeah, as of now, I can just see myself being broke but well, I can look for other jobs... other options. Don't wanna work hard 'til I'm sixty making my boss's dreams come true!

Wesley and I will meet tomorrow. Can you believe I couldn't sleep last night thinking about our soon-to-be encounter! My eyes were closed at 12 midnight and 3:30 AM, I was still wide awake with all these thoughts running through my head! I wonder if I could sleep well tonight. I guess if my body is aching like this, I will sleep no matter what.

I am excited with the weekend seminar too.

Gotta go check my mails. More stories tomorrow. I betcha!

No comments: