Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I just realized... if Wes gets to read this blog... I'm as good as dead.

Oh, and I joined a Westlife competition in MTV Asia and since I have a passport now, I can go to Malaysia if I win! *cross fingers* It's like last year. Lucky fans get to play football with the Westlife lads. Gawd, I want Mark!!! He's been my dream guy, the perfect homo sapien since I saw him last December 1999 in a British magazine. Two concerts and many stalkings later, I know I have to meet him face to face, even to just shake his hand... or hug him... or give him a peck on the cheek.. No, make that a kiss on the lips...

STOP! I think I need a psychiatrist. I think I'm gonna puke. I think I'm running a Westlife fever again. It's a chronic illness for me and my sis. And yeah, I am a stalker. Hehehehe! But only a chosen few should "fear" me. Chosen few. Yeah, no wonder I still haven't met my guy yet. :)

Out of reach... so far... I'll never have your heart... ~Gabrielle "Out of Reach"

I don't care if you think I'm crazy... It doesn't matter if it turns out bad...
I got no fear of losing you. You can't lose what you never had...
~Westlife "Can't Lose What You Never Had"

See? Songs keep popping in my head all the time. I guess I have to find a career in singing our something like that. Or maybe join in videoke singing contests so I can earn money. :)

No comments: