Saturday, October 12, 2002

I watched two movies since midnight. Billy Elliot and Powder. It was my first time to watch the former and my second time to watch the latter. I cried, as usual. I always do that when movies touch me. It was cool since the first movie taught me about having faith and believing in my self and the second movie taught me how not to lose faith in other people. They both showed the importance of having a passion in life and showing compassion to others. Weird. I'm freaking myself out with what I'm typing here. Is this me?

Oh well, I think Jeremy, the lead character in Powder is cute. Now, that's me again. :)

Hahahahaha!

My parents aren't here yet. I still have no money and I'm about to have zero balance in my mobile phone load. Rio and Joy asked me if we could go for a night-out tonight. Since they caught me at the wrong time, I told them I can't and I hope next time, they "warn" me a few days before if ever we wanna spend time together. I met up with Joan today and let her borrow the info pack. She's on her way to Batangas. We're gonna have a follow-up meeting next week. Can't wait.

No comments: