Wednesday, October 30, 2002

It feels awful watching a mushy love story with a happy ending alone, but I still keep doing it. I am a Melancholy. I like torturing myself, it's depressing. I like seeing cute guys pairing up with cute girls and they will look cute together and end up having cute kids. I know it doesn't happen in real life... Ok, ok. I am a pessimist. Told ya I'm a Melancholy. They happen but rarely.

I spotted three cute guys in the flick Sweet Home Alabama. Yeah, I love boywatching. But then there's this really annoying girl sitting beside me in the theater, she screams whenever Josh Lucas is focused on the screen. Yeah, he's one of the three men I was eyeing. The other was Ethan Embry. I've always liked his boy-next-door features. But then he played a gay role in the flick... You know me, I have this "gay issues" in my life. There's this other gorgeous lad in the flick. He's not that exposed but he caught my eye. The tall one who played the bestfriend and bestman of the mayor's son. I am searching for his identity now. Hehehe! Talk about stalking...

I'm still not well. Went to the hospital today and asked the professional opinion of my MD boss. I have an infection and told me to take some antibiotics. I can feel my lymph nodes swelling and aching. Then I passed by this poster on the wall which says I lack the chills and fever in order to have a full-blown flu. Yeah, a flu and it says it could kill you. Influenza is a viral infection that could affect other body systems. I don't wanna die of flu! I want a more dramatic death!!! Heeheehee! I think this is really getting into my brain...


No comments: