Saturday, October 26, 2002

Edward Norton is one of the most underrated actors today.

He reminds me of John, my fave chat mate from SD, CA. They have the same smile. :)

I saw "Red Dragon" and IMHO, it is much much better than "Hannibal". Ed is perfect for the role of Will Graham. As usual, nobody can replace Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter. I have read the book before (borrowed from a friend) and I forgot the story already. That's why I'm not sure if they stuck to the book or created another story for the movie. Since I can't spend more money for the book, I better wait and be patient 'til I could get a copy of that. If my family would wanna watch that movie, I'd gladly sit for two hours again. I watched it with Joy. Yeah, I thought I would never get to see her again. Hahahaha! Joan and Rio couldn't make it. She went to the province for the weekend and he had a date and had no money for a movie with his friends. Yeah right. What a friend huh? Oh well...

Olive asked me if I could share my dream book in the NIO later. I am sooo scared to talk in front of those people. Now I'm kinda hesitating if I should bring my parents to the NIO. I guess I will just ask them if they wanna come, if they say no, I won't push it. I think I'm gonna cry if they find out about my dreams in front of a lot of people. Come to think of it, I have shared my dreams to people I hardly know, and my parents haven't even had a glimpse of what's inside my dream book. I am hesitant to share it with them because I know I will feel vulnerable if they find out what my dreams are. I just don't want them to confront me and tell me I won't be able to achieve them. Imagine that. It will break my heart and ruin my world.

I hope I could touch some people's hearts today in the NIO. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: