Monday, October 14, 2002

Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces passed and I'm home bound...
Staring blankly ahead just making my way, making my way through the crowd...
...And now I wonder...
If I could fall into the sky...
Do you think time would pass me by...
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles...

("A Thousand Miles" ~ Vanessa Carlton)

Nah!

It's a song, I know, but I felt as if I walked a thousand miles today running errands for work. Whew! I got my half month's worth of salary and it was sad to know that I cannot spend a single cent for my personal use since I owe money to my boss, who was kind enough to help me during my "tough days". I think I still owe him 'til the end of the month. I know I've said this and I will say it again... This sucks!

I am so tired. Considering that I have to go out again later this evening to attend the follow-up meeting. I am looking forward to that though. Usually, during paydays like this, I wouldn't spend time here at home in front of my PC.I will be in the mall, shopping and watching a movie or eating in an Italian resto... but no. I went home and ate here. Gotta get used to this lifestyle now! I have to save money and I wanna say goodbye to that Mossimo bag and Kamiseta blouse I've been eyeing for months. Huhuhuhu!

October is not my month. I have known that since I was in Grade 5. Every year, something happens every October (it may be a huge financial problem such as what my family is experiencing now, or a very personal problem like breaking up with friends, or an academic problem when I was in high school). It always happens every October. I dunno why. It makes me feel like Christmas is a looong way from the present everytime it's October. Ironic since it's the month of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

I sent a P20.00 worth of magazine to England a while ago. It's worth P200.00 through mail. You see, I am very sensitive now when it comes to expenses nowadays. That hurt my pocket. Ouch! Oh well, it was worth it since I'm sure Pam, my friend there, will gladly send me Westlife's latest single, "Unbreakable". We don't have singles here in the country and I'm hoping she will send the enhanced CD version. *cross fingers*

Yeah.

No comments: