Thursday, February 13, 2003

9:30AM.
I am still at work.
Way past my bedtime. My bed is calling.
My mom is calling. We had to go through speech training with my sup.


6:00PM.
Woke up on an empty stomach an hour ago.
Four more working days.
Just looking forward to my days off.
I thought of eating during my meal break at 2AM. But I'm going to be alone. No one has the same meal break time with mine. It's sad. My friend is quitting. I felt more alone. After I learned about her decision last night, I lost drive to work. I hope that feeling passes. I really hope so.


Tomorrow is Hearts' Day... So what?
But there's this guy... oh never mind!

Another thing: Gotta note this new Stephen Speaks message board.

Memories like ghosts, follow me around
Shattered dreams, with broken themes
I gotta find a way to show them it isn't what it seems
But if you know
We will take it slow

~Stephen Speaks, "Armored Car"

No comments: