Monday, February 03, 2003

Finally, I have survived training. Whew! We all passed the final exam and we are now taking actual calls as a part of our "nesting". I'm getting a hang of talking to foreigners now. My calls were quite ok. I just need the experience. It's still the same sport, but a totally different ballgame. Here comes reality-- it bites, it stings, it sucks. Either you have a "healing balm" with you... or you develop a "very thick skin".

Saw my "office crush" a while ago. Side view, but nice view. He looked serious though.

Got some sad news from a friend today. She's brokenhearted. I feel sorry for her but then he doesn't deserve her, so why waste her time being depressed and devastated over THAT kind of guy? Got some disappointing news from a relative too. Don't wanna dwell on it, but I was really sad and a bit angry after I knew he doesn't care. And I thought he did.


And oh and I'll be fine
Oh when these clouds subside
Oh I won't worry, I won't mind
Oh when these clouds subside

~Stephen Speaks, "Subside"

No comments: