Sunday, February 16, 2003

Dreams


I've always had dreams about me running away from something or someone. A disturbing dream haunted me as I slept earlier. I was running away from someone who wanted to kill me.

If I remember correctly, the last time I had these "running away from something" dream was when I was in college PT proper and we were having final exams then. I had those types of dreams every night for the entire week. It was then when I wished I would just go into a coma then sleep for the next five to ten years hoping that I wake up with different surroundings and hopefully, no more problems and life's stresses.

I read a book of dreams once and it was written that those types of dreams signify my subconscious tellng me that I want to escape-- escape from something or someone or from the situation I'm in now. Maybe it's my subconscious' way of telling me that I'm stressed out again.

But then I don't think I need those dreams to tell me I am coz I already know that. But then those dreams seem better coz I always seem to run faster from my pursuers. Hope I run faster in real life too.

No comments: