Monday, February 17, 2003

Sweet Kisses

Had three kisses this morning. No, not actual kisses (I wish!) but Hershey's kisses our sup gave our team for Valentines. Glad somebody did give me chocolates, even if it's late. Sweet! Hahahaha!

Went home. Looking forward to my two days off. It felt different. Maybe because I'm seeing people rushing to their offices on a Monday morning and I'm happily thinking of my rest days... for a change. Mwahahahaha!

Spent the whole day sleeping. I planned to go to the hairdresser to cut my hair but I overslept. Woke up in an empty and grumbling stomach. I think the working six days straight finally took its toll. Now I'm fully awake and everybody is asleep. So, what's new? Maybe I'll get up earlier tomorrow and just continue with my plans. Cut my hair and take my parents out to watch a movie.

Haloscan still down. Comment boxes still empty. *sigh*

When all my days get long
And all my motivation's gone
I just wanna chill with you
We can watch a film or two
We can sit all day and talk

~Stephen Speaks, "Sunshine" (Prv. 15:30)

No comments: