Monday, February 03, 2003

Horse
Horse


What Is Your Animal Personality?
brought to you by Quizilla

Maybe Asfaloth or Shadowfax. That would be cool! But the pic looks like Brego though. Thank you for the quiz.


Attended the TPTS moot yesterday and I had fun meeting new and old faces who are into JRR Tolkien too. It was fun while it lasted. Can't wait to prepare for our booth in the first Philippine Sci-fi/Fantasy Convention.

I'll be starting my last exam anytime now and I'm still blogging. We're also receiving calls on our own today since it's the end of training and the start of nesting. I am still sleepy for waking up at 4:30AM after sleeping at 1AM. May Iluvatar guide me in all my undertakings today.

Been listening to Stephen Speaks after I bought their album. Too bad I wasn't able to get a ticket for any of their performances here. What's cool is that all their songs (except "Leaving Song") is based on and inspired by verses from the Bible. Yeah, I actually checked them out and I was pretty amazed! Plus Dain's cute too! My sis actually sent me a ringtone of "Passenger Seat" since I bought her the book she's been dying to read ("Artemis Fowl").

No comments: