Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Hyper
(1:30AM, 11 February 2003)

Got back from a business meeting with our leader Mike Wilson. It was great! It was also nice seeing my team partners again after some time especially Mina who is now based in Cebu. I know I had my shortcomings and I'm not a very good team player but I'll try my very best.

Got home and found out that my cousin brought chocolates from work. I had to give in (Sorry, Ecs). My diet was ruined. But what the heck, this comes once in a blue moon. I had to eat a bar plus half a glass of soda. Now, I cannot sleep. It's ok, I am trying to get used to waking up in the evening and sleeping at night. No, make that... I am forcing my body clock to shift to its nocturnal gear.


(11:30AM)
Why did I wake up this early?! Maybe I just have lots of things in mind. Like what would happen to my sister after she graduates or how could we survive by next month? Oh well. I'm going to work later until Sunday. Just work my butt off and hope that everything goes away. Wrap myself in another world again with a schedule that would detach me from reality.


All my life I've been reaching toward something
Believing these hands could get me through
As my heart collects dust upon the shelves of my life

~Stephen Speaks, "Doubting Thomas"

No comments: