Sunday, March 02, 2003

Another (hopefully) good day

No queues again and this feels like a big break for me. Thirty minutes and I finished ALL my emails already. That was good. Then I happen to read this horoscope for me...

CANCER
Have you been entertaining the idea of changing jobs? If so, dear Cancer, put out some feelers today. You've been working hard, and you may have felt as if you've been barking up the wrong tree. Don't hesitate to research possibilities on the net, prepare your resume, and chat up knowledgeable people in social situations. It's time to pass from reflection to action - with care. -

Was that weird or what? Now I'm having second thoughts...


There is also this guy at work. I often go to him whenever I have questions regarding my calls coz he seems to be always there. The "most accessible" veteran rep near my workstation. He's not drop-dead-gorgeous. He's kinda cute and he's small. About my height. But I just noted this now: he smells sooooo good! I can't help but inhale a deep breath whenever I pass by him. A nice smelling man is always a turn-on.


I also made one caller very happy and satisfied and I'm glad. She thinks I'm wonderful. I know that. Hahahaha!
I don't think I can sleep well later. I am so looking forward to watching a movie. That's how deprived I am.

No comments: