Thursday, March 13, 2003

The Con
(may contain some spoilers)

It was a fun experience. New Worlds or the First Philippine Sci-fi and Fantasy Convention was actually a gathering of fans from all ages and all walks of life! It was a great feeling to meet the people behind the names in the internet and meet all those who share the same passion as I do. It was cool! There were great display of collections, food, costume, ideas, knowledge and talents. Got some freebies too! I was supposed to join the Tolkien Trivia but then I had to watch Star Trek: Nemesis. Honestly I am not really a Trekkie, but my fave character is Data. And he DIED there! Huhuhu! I liked the movie though and I think Shinzon (played by Tom Hardy) is really a cute bad guy.


Hope we can have the second convention during the LOTR: RoTK premiere.

No comments: