Monday, March 10, 2003

Killing Time

A few more hours to go before I end my shift. Only 31 calls as of the moment. What a slow night! My highest so far is about 75 calls in 8 hours! And I couldn't get a reason why I agreed to have my OT today. An additional two more hours! Probably since it's my off so I can subtract two more hours from my sleeping time and turn them into cash, right?


And I feel lazy now... At least I can surf the net but I am still bored.

Talked to a (former) bestfriend (now just friend) a while ago. It was nice since I haven't had any personal phonecalls for the longest time in my life history due to my weird sched. I wanna meet up with him again. It would be great, I think since he has been dropping some "hints" about our "special" friendship before. Oh well, I'm happy where I am now and I hate regrets. Maybe meet him up one of these days and talk. Just to get updated with our own boring lives.

Might meet him later or tomorrow. (Referring to another person.) Yihee!

Okay, gonna meet up with two of them this week. The other two, probably some other time. Prioritization. Right? That's what I like about being single


Current song running in my head:

I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

~Daniel Bedingfield, "If You're Not The One"

No comments: