Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Scribbles from a coffee shop
(11 March 2003, 2PM)

Sitting across this guy on the other table. He's talking on the phone while listening to his discman. Is that possible? I think I've don't that before-- listening to the radio using one ear and listening on the phone with another ear. One ear just has to sacrifice and listen to the other ear. Lucky ears! At least they know how to prioritize the important one or the special one.

Work again tomorrow, but I'm going to enjoy the con first. Gonna work a slightly different shift tomorrow. Hope somebody will swap sched with one on the day of Blue's concert.

(Sang in the tune of "Waiting for the Bus" bu Eraserheads)
I've been sitting here, waiting for the guy on a Tuesday. Inhaling all the smoke... oh, he's here already. I'll let him finish this yummy Frosted Mint Javanilla.

--------------------

First Kiss?
(11 March 2003, 10PM)

When I was about to become to teenager, I've always imagined my first kiss to be fairytale-like... cold and romantic night under the stars, in front of my prince, love song in the background, eyes closed, bells ringing, electrifying...

I just had mine at 22. Yeah, I had to wait for a long time for a daring Mr. Prince Charming to come. No one dared ever-- until today. He was open and he dared and with that, he deserved my first. It was not perfect coz I was stunned. So I was literally frozen. But it was sweet and gentle. It was fine. I just need practice.

Thank you!


How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core?
Where I've become so numb without a soul
My spirit sleeping somewhere cold.

~Evanescence, "Bring Me To Life"

No comments: