Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Beauty And Madness
Fra Lippo Lippi
Over there, just beneath the moon
There's a man with a burden to keep
Now sleep will fall, washout, rags
and paperbags, homes and lives passing by
Who will see the beauty in your life?
and who will be there to hear you when you call?
Who will see the madness in your life?
and who will be there to catch you if you fall?
Dreams run wild, as lovers find their way
through the night. not a care in the world.
And over there, oh the twinkling of the lights
harbour lights. Say goodnight one more time.

--------------------
I went out of the house today singing "Feels like I'm walking in the rain, I find myself trying to wash away the pain..."
Then it rained. Glad I brought my umbrella. Next time, I'll sing, "I'm walking on sunshine... Oh yeah..."
Lesson: Be positive always. It may affect even the weather, not just the people around you.
--------------------
Passed by the mall (again). Can't help it. I saw an old lady holding a paper torn from a composition notebook. I coudn't help but read some the contents:
To: Santa Claus
Please bring me these gifts for Christmas:
1. toy car
2. rubber shoes with wheels
3. etc...

Then I saw some items with checks before it. I thought, "Lucky kid!"
--------------------
My immediate career path is divided into two. I am still undecided whether I should accept the call center job or the medical research job. I might get the answer tomorrow. *cross fingers* Oh and I met a classmate in college during the orientation. It's been four years since we last saw each other. Small world.
--------------------
I am bombarding myself with ballads now, but I dunno why I feel a natural high the moment I got home. A while ago, I even sang and danced with my cousin as we watched the Janet Jackson video "Someone to Call My Lover"
Back on the road again, feeling kinda lonely and looking for the right guy to be mine. Friends say I'm crazy cause easily I fall in love you gotta do it different thing this time. Maybe we'll meet at a bar he'll drive a funky car. Maybe we'll meet at a club and fall so deeply in love. He'll tell me I'm the one and we'll have so much fun I'll be the girl of his dreams. Maybe...
--------------------
Thoughts for the day: (thanks to those sending me SMS)
What if you don't believe in love? What if you met that person who taught you how? What if you fall for him? What if he was just meant to teach?
One of the worse things you could ever have is a heart that no matter how many times you say you've learned, always finds its way back to your sleeves.

--------------------
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is just a few blinks away. I'm so excited! It will be three great hours in Middle-Earth once again...

No comments: