Friday, December 20, 2002

I amar prestar aen…
The world is changed.
han mathon ne nen…
I feel it in the water.
han mathon ne chae…
I feel it in the Earth.
a han noston ned gwilith.
I smell it in the air...
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is here!!!

Some quizzes to set the mood. Thanks Loryces and aeleishia!

a
Which 'Lord of the Rings' Noblewoman are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Congratulations, you are Arwen, a true romantic at heart. There is more to you than meets the eye. You would do anything for your true love, even give up your immortality. You are known for being Graceful, Elegant, and faithful.

My Comments: No freakin' way!!! Ok, ok, I'm over-reacting. I AM a hopeless romantic. Yes, I can be Arwen... BUT NOT LIV TYLER!!! Aaaargh! Actually, I prefer to be Luthien.


What Weapon Are You?

I fire


You have an accurate precise weapon!
You don't like getting messy, but will fight if you have to, and some people consider you girly.

My Comments: I am a stalker. I really am a stalker! Hehehe! I can never get away from my fave elf!

rr
Which Middle Earth City do you Rule?

brought to you by Quizilla

You rule over Rivendell, the land of the elves, both wise and fair, with no time for the needs of the weak human race. Happy in the company of your people, you focus wholly in keeping your land away from the dark lord and out of evilll...

My Comments: My favorite place in Middle-Earth!

No comments: