Wednesday, December 18, 2002

I was at work today and I was in the clinic with a mother begging the doctor to let her child out of the hospital today. She told her they wanted to spend Christmas at home together. But since they haven't paid the bills, they were having problems. The little girl has lymphoma (some kind of cancer). After work, I went and grabbed myself something to eat and I was surrounded with families eating, talking and having fun. Then I thought of the little girl in the hospital.

I promise myself to make this season brighter for myself. Anyways, I've always believed that...
"There is no reality, only perception."

So let's start the Christmas spirit with these quizzes:

pony
What are you getting for Christmas?

brought to you by Quizilla

I'll be waiting for that pony, Santa. Umm... can I have a unicorn? :)

chestnuts
What Is Your Christmas Song?

brought to you by Quizilla

The Christmas Song
Lyrics by Mel Torme
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like Eskimos
Everybody knows a turkey and some
Mistletoe help to make the season bright
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight
They know that Santa's on his way
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies
On his sleigh
And ev'ry mother's
Child is gonna spy to see if
Reindeer really know how to fly
And so, I'm offering this
Simple phrase to kids from
One to ninety-two
Altho' it's been said many times
Many ways; "Merry Christmas to you"

No comments: