Saturday, December 07, 2002

In our life, people come and people go. Only a few people stay. Those who stay are the special people who will touch our lives in a different way… (Hey, it rhymes!) :)

Life is a puzzle. It's a big puzzle consisting of small puzzles— problems to solve, people to understand, cases to crack, situations to analyze.

That’s why I really want to be a CIA or an FBI agent. I like to put the puzzle pieces together in order for me to see the big picture. Hehehe!

Things happen for a reason. We may not know the reason now but eventually, it will come. Then we will be enlightened. In our everyday lives, we get to meet different kinds of people. We don’t choose them. They just come. They might influence us and teach us a lesson or two. Or we might be the ones who are making a change in their lives. In due course, we will know why these circumstances (good or bad) happen. ***Please refer to Basketcase. ;)

Sometimes, we expect things to happen but they don’t. Like when the team we’re rooting for loses the game. We feel rotten inside. Sometimes, we're never expecting them and they happen. Like when I wore a skirt in the mall. I did not just shock myself; my dad nearly had a heart attack. Hahahaha! It may be a “Eureka!” sort of thing or just a slow dawning of reality. Yeah pa, I’m all grown up, but don't worry, I'm still a kid and a bit of a tomboy at heart. ;)

Just like that. We change. We should, since the world changes too. We can’t let time leave us behind. We have to adapt… unless we want to become extinct.

No comments: