Monday, December 30, 2002

Nothing to write about. I am bored to death. Aaaargh!

So I tried out some quizzes. Thank you!


Are you as obsessed with Lord of the Ring as me?

brought to you by Quizilla

Obsessed isn't strong enough to describe us, we eat sleep drink LIVE and love Lord of the Rings... You worship the ground the fellowship tread upon and you would sell your soul to be at the premiere for the third film! WE ROCK!!!!!! I am proud to call you a Lord of the rings fan... you know everything there is to know... or almost... and your friends, like mine, just wanna gag you, but even then you'd just write fan fiction! The only people who hang around you now are those just as obsessed with it as you... I have just one question... Viggo, Orlando, Elijah or sum1 else? (Or Liv tyler or Cate Blanchett?)

Orlando. I'd prefer him. Hehehe!


Lord of the Rings: Which Ringbearer are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

I am...


I'm Orlando Bloom!


Which Fellowship Actor are YOU?



Legolas
Which Lord of the Rings Elf Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I think I am being biased... Hehehe!

just%20fine%20by%20me
What kind of Lord of the Rings fan are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

You are a Normal Fan. Other people may think you crazy, but hey, they are lesser beings. (those filthy orcs-loving, tree-chopping...)

Ah%2C%20Prissy%20Legolas
What Lord of the Rings Male and Mood Do You Desire?

brought to you by Quizilla

Prissy Legolas. Effeminate?!!! Woah! Ahem... ahem... IS THAT TRUE?! No friggin' way! Hehehe! Ok, ok... I think there's a hint of truth in there...

No comments: