Wednesday, December 11, 2002

This was a very hectic day. Somehow, I have found the temporary solution to the problems I'm dealing with, as I continue to be stuck in this limbo I call life. I have to keep myself busy, busy, busy! I'm gonna work my butt off for me not to realize that time is really passing by. Then bury myself in patient files hoping the lack of sunlight and human interaction might turn me into an unearthly creature or a vampire of some sort... It will help me focus on something that would prevent me from thinking depressing thoughts-- thoughts that would further sink me deeper into oblivion. In other words, exercise my neurons. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. Go away, bad devil! :)

Another thought just popped in my head: Is chivalry really dead? Or is it lurking around somewhere waiting to be revived?

Phoenix: Live up to your name. After you die, rise from your ashes and resurrect yourself! Goodluck!

I'm glad we have the movies (or books) to go to when life is not treating us that well. I just watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". It's a feel-good movie. The story was simple but it touched me. I miss being in love... *dreamy eyes*

Nyaiks! Was that me?! :O

Thought for the day (courtesy of the movie):
Don't let the past dictate who you are, but let it be a part of who you will become.

No comments: