Monday, December 16, 2002

Quizzes that reflect the real me!


What Is Your True Aura Colour?

brought to you by Quizilla

I thought that quiz reflects on my being green-minded. Hehehe!

~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~



What Element Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

You are Air...you are intellectual and adaptable. You are good at rationalizing things and dealing with ideas, but you can have a difficult time with emotions.

This would be nice if these statements were voiced over by a person with a Galadriel-like (Cate Blanchett-like) voice...

Is it obvious that I'm excited that The Two Towers premiere is a few days away? I already got my precioussss ticketsssses...

~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~


charms
Harry Potter: Which Hogwarts professor would you be?

brought to you by Quizilla

Flitwick - Charms

Am I a charmer? Oh well, at least I'm taller than Professor Flitwick... Hehehe!

No comments: