Thursday, December 26, 2002

HBO was showing "Miss Congeniality" again. This never failed to make me laugh. I mean, Sandra Bullock is the only person I can think of who can get away with being smart, funny, looking stupid but beautiful at the same time. There were many scenes that made me smile, but I like the bar scene best. Those glow-in-the-dark paint and shot glasses that resemble a test tube... Cute! Not to mention the scene which goes something like this:

Miss Rhode Island: I have a perfect answer for that question ("What is your ideal date?"). My ideal date is an evening dinner, then a walk along the beach under the stars, then talk about books, music, movies...
Miss California: No wonder you're still a virgin!

Hahahaha! I don't wonder AT ALL! That IS my perfect date.

No comments: