Tuesday, December 03, 2002

"Unless a man is prepared to ask a woman to be his wife, what right has he to claim her exclusive attention? Unless she has been asked to marry him, why would a sensible woman promise any man her exclusive attention?" ~Elisabeth Elliot, "In Passion and Purity"

I'm halfway through this Joshua Harris book, "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" and somehow my general confusion about life was lessened. Feels like some things are already falling into place. Athough there are still some situations where I dunno if there's a "right" decision or not, I think I would have to simply look at it, and not just see. Am I making sense here? Or is it only me who can understand? :)

I have also browsed his second book, "Boy Meets Girl" and I can't wait to finish the first one so I can read it. I think I could relate to the second book more. Hahaha! ;)

No comments: